Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's a Wrap... Anna+Daniel ~ Wedding

Just a few more...of the reception this time.
I had so much fun capturing candids of family, friends and food!

I have to brag on the food for a minute...because my Aunt Jen catered it and it was the best! She's been doing this for a while and it's a blessing to many. She's very modest, but obviously talented.
"It was SO delicious!" and "I can't stop eating this!" ...I overheard this over and over...AND over as I walked around taking pictures. When I snuck into the kitchen at the end of the evening to say goodbye, the grooms father came in to thank her. After a huge bear hug (cuz that's just what you want to do when you're near her!)..he told her that friends had raved over the food- that it was some of the best they'd ever eaten. I know from personal experience they were NOT stretching the truth!

Go ahead- take a peek and try not to salivate too much... I spared you from having to look at the uber-good stuff (you know- thick cuts of beef and other things). I'm kind that way. But trust me. It was oh-so-delish.

Photobucket

The atmosphere was intimate and relaxed. Much laughter, bubbles occasionally floating through the air, prompts for the bride & groom to kiss, the tinkling of glasses & hum of conversation. Just how a reception should be, I think.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Aren't they adorable??
Photobucket


Photobucket



And last but not least, one of my favorites. It's totally out of focus and random but I love it. The groomsmen distributed bottles of sparkling cider to all of the tables before the toasts began and they were BRISK about the task! I like that motion in the picture...
Photobucket


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

kate said...

I LOVE!! You are so talented! I love that last picture too- you really feel the moment.